Organic Vegan Eggnog with Cashew Milk
Whip up this simple vegan eggnog made with cashew milk, organic vanilla extract, Ceylon cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
This recipe has been revised for a healthier nutrition profile.
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 2 cups unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 can (13.5-ounces) full-fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ground Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ground Nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ground Cloves
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- In a high-speed blender, combine cashew and coconut milks, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and honey. Blend for 40 to 60 seconds, until smooth.
- Pour eggnog into a storage jar and refrigerate until cold and thick.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Serve cold and top each glass with a pinch of nutmeg.
- For an extra thick eggnog, substitute coconut milk for coconut cream.