Organic Cauliflower Stuffing with Rosemary and Sage
Roasted cauliflower and sweet potatoes spiced with traditional rosemary, sage and thyme become a delicious grain-free, lower-carb stand-in for traditional stuffing.
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ground Sage Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Rosemary Leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Thyme Leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground Simply Organic® Daily Grind Black Pepper
- 8 ounces whole mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, onion, celery, garlic, cauliflower, sweet potato, sage, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix until vegetables are evenly coated.
- Divide vegetables evenly between baking sheets and spread on parchment in an even layer.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and pecans and roast for an additional 10 minutes, until the entire mixture is a beautiful golden brown.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.